I ordered a copy of my 2011 W2 from them for a closing on a new home.I went with them since they stated that they could deliver within 48 hours.

Total SCAM! They are IMPOSSIBLE to reach in person and I only was able to get a decent phone number for them after I found one on THIS site from another complaint. Their online chat is bogus as well. Once I finally reached them the woman answered with a straight "HI".

After confirming that it was the correct company with her I told her that I needed my form and it had been 2 weeks with nothing and that they are impossible to reach. She rattled off from a script some BS about because of the Government shut down they were super busy and that it was going to be another 3-4 weeks before the IRS would send me anything. AND then she said that she never received MY signature on the request form. I asked her when the company was going to let me know this and she said they wouldnt until I reached out to them.

After going back and forth with her, I asked for a refund and she did process that and I did receive an email confirmation for it. WE will see if I actually get the refund. UGH!!!

TWO WEEKS WASTED!!!!!

Had an Experience with Missing W2?

Comments

Rockford, Illinois, United States #776609

Same situation.It's been three weeks and still nothing.

I ended up going to the closest IRS office and having them print off a tax transcript for me for the year I needed. That was a lesson learned!

I cannot find a number for them, so I filed a ticket on their site.I haven't heard back yet.