Glen Carbon, Illinois

Well i gave this company almost 300 bucks and read that it's a scam. My question is how in the *** is google still advertising it if It is theft.

Does the FBI not look into google? or since the company pays for advertisement then its legal to promote phishing scams? Great the ole lady just yelled from the computer room that these bastards are from India. sooooo.

Make sure the terrorist i just supported gets fancy boots and a nice weapons cleaning kit. gotta maintain that weapon ya coward.

Go ahead and use my social while you're at it and take everything i have. I hope all this *** is a lie.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Missing W2. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Missing W2.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Taxes category for more informed decision or compare Missing W2 to other companies on our site.

Comments