My wife lost all ours tax documents. And of course after some tine she needs these documents As Soon As Posible. I tried to help her (She was very upset that with IRS it will take 7 weeks, and we don’t have time).

It was looking like trustful company: 1888 phone, life chat, they were replying on all questions. But After I paid for service Missing W-2 requested my ID 4 times: by e-male, by fax... And they disappeared, I tried to call them, but suddenly all operators were busy, they stopped reply for my e-males.

And I never get my W-2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lost 2 weeks of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCAM!!!!SCAM!!!!SCAM!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of form w-2 from Missing W2. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Missing W2 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Missing W2 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments