i thaught about going to missingw-2.com to get my w-2's i counldnt find but then found out i can call the irs and they would fax me them for free so thats what i did and it only took 45 minutes and i had all my w-2's for the year i needed.

missingw-2.com charges you $39.00 to get you your w-2's and the irs will fax them to you for free. missingw-2 is a scam and even the irs will tell you they fax them to you for free.

Had an Experience with Missing W2?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #705888

how did they fax it to you??? the only options I see are to be mailed in 5-10 days

Intuit - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE Intuit "I was just checking my bank statements and there is an unauthorized charge from Intuit. They withdrew money from my account without my consent or knowledge! Very scary! I will..." Read more Missing W2 - No W-2 and no refund BUYER BEWARE!!!! Missing W2 "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..." Read more Intuit - Discontinued services Intuit "I received a glossy brochure in the mail with the headline "Why your Quicken 2013 connected services are being discontinued". No paragraph below this headline explains "Why". It..." Read more Hr Block - Never Trust H&R Block as a TAX Preparer Hr Block "I left home on April 18, 2017 going to my regular tax preparer that I had been using for years. I looked at the windows of the place that I..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more